POWER ANIMAL ENERGY
Old cultures like the Druids, Aborigines and American Indians have respected and used animal energy for healing and understanding our connection to the earth for a long time. Animal medicine or healing asks us to walk in balance with the earth and when we do we will find that the animals can be our greatest teachers and healers. Every animal has its own talents, characteristics, magic and medicine to pass to us if we listen. Having symbolic figures of your power animals in your home is a wonderful way to honour them and the more you respect animal energy the more powerful it will become in helping you to follow your path.
WHICH ARE YOUR POWER ANIMALS?
* Look at your surname has it some animal connection?
* Do you have dreams or visions of a particular animal?
* Do you own an animal?
* Do you collect particular animals or did you in childhood?
* Do you have a favourite animal?
* If you see a lot of or are attracted to a particular animal at this time it may have a message for you.
Please be aware that the small animal carvings can look larger then they are in the pictures and the larger ones look smaller! So do check the weights and sizes to give you more perspective.